Spain is one of the most exciting wine countries at the moment. A new wave of young gun winemakers are working in incredible old vineyards with local varieties and crafting amazing wines.
This box showcases white, orange and red wine styles from some of the most exciting winemakers around: Veronica Ortega, Borja Perez, Succes Vinicola, Celler Frisach and Casa Monte Pio. From Albarino that is aged for 5 years on the lees, to skin contact Garnatxa Blanca and old vineyard co-ferments of Mencia, Palomino and Godello, this box will open your eyes to the cutting edge of Spanish wine.
Each pack contains the following six bottles of wine:
- Succes, 'Experiencia' Parellada (Conca de Barbera)
- Monte Pio, 'Ledes' Albarino (Rias Baixas)
- Frisach, 'la Foradada' Garnatxa Blanca (Terra Alta)
- El Mozo, 'Malaspiedras' (Rioja)
- Borja Perez, 'Artifice' Listan Negro (Tenerife)
- Veronica Ortega, 'Cobrana' (Bierzo)